We want you to show us what you’ve made using content from Envato. It could be something you’ve built using purchases from Envato Market, a service you’ve used on Envato Studio, or even a tutorial you’ve studied on Tuts+.
How it Works
Simply share an image and/or a link to whatever you’ve made (big or small) using content you’ve acquired from Envato, and post it in our official Made With Envato forum thread. You can also participate by sharing your work and creations via Twitter or Instagram! Not only is this a great way to promote your work, but you’ll be in the running to win a $250 Envato Market credit!
How to Enter
- Post your screenshot/link to our official forum thread. You must include the name and link of the item(s), services, or tutorials you used from Envato Market, Studio, and/or Tuts+.
- We also invite you to share/post your work via Twitter or Instagram if you prefer to do so:
- Twitter > Use the hashtag #madewithenvato
- Instagram > Use the hashtag #madewithenvato
- We’ll take some of the best entries we see via Twitter and Instagram and will post them in our official forum thread on your behalf.
- Each calendar month, we’ll enter all entries posted that month into a drawing for $250 Envato Market credit.
- To be eligible for a prize, you must complete our official entry form so we know how to contact you about your prize should you win.
- You can submit upto a maximum of three entries per month. Please do not submit entries you have previously submitted to this event.
Prizes & Judging
Each month we’ll giveaway a $250 Envato Market credit to the #madewithenvato entry we love the most. It doesn’t matter if your project is big or small, we’d just love to see what you’re creating and making and how you’re using Envato content!
Please see our Terms & Conditions for more information.
- September Launch Date – September 1
- September Deadline: September 30, 2016 (11pm AEDT)
- September Winner Announced By: October 14, 2016 (AEDT)
Post Your Entries In Our Official Forum Thread!
Good luck, and we’re excited to see what you’ve been creating!