We’re running a contest for the Best Ionic App Templates on CodeCanyon.
How do you win?
The Best 5 App Templates using the Ionic Framework win $1,000 each!
The author who uploads the most approved Ionic items wins a bonus $500
What We’re Looking For
We’re keeping this contest open where any Full App Template that uses the Ionic Framework is eligible. We are running a “Best Item” contest where authors of all eligible App Templates uploaded to the marketplace between February 17th and April 27th have a chance to win awesome cash prizes!
We’re looking for Full App Templates that are high quality, well designed, feature rich, robust & unique to CodeCanyon. The design, functionality and overall relevancy will be the key criteria in judging the winners. Item must be well presented in live demo and item description.
To help you get started Tuts+ have some of useful tutorials on creating apps using Ionic.
- Mobile Apps With Ionic and Firebase
- Create a Mobile Application Using WordPress, Ionic, and AngularJS
It’s a Contest!
This Envato’s Most Wanted is a contest. And like any contest, you don’t want to be disqualified because you didn’t follow the rules. So as well as carefully following the procedure below, make sure you read everything in full.
Here are the key details:
- Upload your items to Envato Market on or after Wednesday, February 17th and before the competition closes on Wednesday, April 27th at 23.59 AEDT time.
- The winning files will get a share of $5,500.
- All winners will receive the much-desired “Won a Most Wanted Contest” badge.
- An author can enter as many items as they wish.
- Multiple submissions from the same author must be different to one another.
- An author can win a maximum of two (2) “Best Item” prizes.
- If there is a tie for ‘Most Items Submitted’ the prize money will be be shared equally.
- Eligible items must be related to the prize categories, and meet all above eligibility criteria.
- Final eligibility of entries is determined by Envato staff.
- Envato staff to judge “Best Item” prize winners.
- The quality of the items experience, design, functionality and overall relevancy to the contest will be key criteria in “Best Item” judging.
- Envato & judges retain the right not to award Best Item & Bonus prize(s) at their sole discretion if they deem appropriate levels of skill have not been met.
- Prizes are payable only via PayPal, Moneybookers/Skrill, or Payoneer.
- Only new items uploaded to the site within the contest time period are eligible.
- The entry deadline is based on the date of the final submission/resubmission leading to the item’s approval on Envato Market. Not the date of final approval.
We’ll announce the winners a few weeks after the event closes, and send out the prizes several weeks after that. So, let’s get started.
How to Enter Your Items
- Upload your items according to the normal CodeCanyon upload instructions.
- Upload your items to the relevant Native Web category on CodeCanyon
What to Do After Your Items Are Approved
Once your items have been approved, do the following as soon as you can:
- Complete the Most Wanted Entry Agreement. By doing this, you agree to keep any winning entries online for a minimum of two years.
- Post your approved entries in the forum thread.
And that’s it. Good luck!