We’ve reached our deadline and this contest is now over. Winners announced soon!
As part of a Tuts+ focus on Laravel this month we wanted to run a contest to get the best Laravel items.
So we’ve put up $5,500 in prize money for Envato’s most wanted file type – Laravel on CodeCanyon.
We’re keeping this contest open where any item that uses the Laravel Framework is eligible. We are running a “Best Item” contest where authors of all eligible Laravel items uploaded to the marketplace between October 28th and January 20th will have a chance to win awesome cash prizes!
What You Can Win
The 5 best Laravel items win $1,000 each
Author who submitted the most approved Laravel items wins $500
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for Laravel Scripts & Apps that are high quality, feature rich, robust & unique to CodeCanyon. The design, functionality and overall relevancy will be the key criteria in judging the winners. Item must be well presented in live demo and item description.
To help you get started Tuts+ have a number of useful tutorials on Laravel
It’s a Contest!
This Envato’s Most Wanted is a contest. And like any contest, you don’t want to be disqualified because you didn’t follow the rules. So as well as carefully following the procedure below, make sure you read everything in full.
Here are the key details:
- Upload your items to Envato Market on or after Wednesday, October 28th and before the competition closes on Wednesday, January 20th at 23.59 AEDT time.
- The winning files will get a share of $5,500.
- Item description & the live demo must be well presented
- All winners will receive the much-desired “Won a Most Wanted Contest” badge.
- An author can enter as many items as they wish.
- Multiple submissions from the same author must be different to one another.
- An author can win a maximum of one (1) “Best Item” prize.
- An author can win both a “Most Items Submitted Prize” and a “Best Item” prize for the same item.
- If the Most Items submitted prize is a tie then the prize money is split equally
- Final eligibility of entries is determined by Envato staff.
- Envato staff to judge “Best Item” prize winners.
- Envato & judges retain the right not to award “Best Item” at their sole discretion if they deem appropriate levels of skill have not been met.
- Prizes are payable only via PayPal, Moneybookers/Skrill, or Payoneer.
- Only new items uploaded to the site within the contest time period are eligible.
- The entry deadline is based on the date of the final submission/resubmission leading to the item’s approval on Envato Market. Not the date of final approval.
We’ll announce the winners a few weeks after the event closes, and send out the prizes several weeks after that. So, let’s get started.
How to Enter Your Items
- Make sure to follow the CodeCanyon General File Preparation Guidelines
- Upload your items to the relevant CodeCanyon category
- Be sure to select the Laravel Software Framework
What to Do After Your Items Are Approved
Once your items have been approved, do the following as soon as you can:
- Complete the Most Wanted Entry Agreement. By doing this, you agree to keep any winning entries online for a minimum of two years.
- Post your approved entries in the forum thread.
And that’s it. Good luck!