We’re running a contest for Sketch Plugins on GraphicRiver.
The 10 Best Sketch Plugins win $300 each!
Plus, the most plugins uploaded during the contest wins $500
It’s a Contest!
This Envato’s Most Wanted is a contest. And like any contest, you don’t want to be disqualified because you didn’t follow the rules. So as well as carefully following the procedure below, make sure you read everything in full.
Here are the key details:
- Upload your items to Envato Market on or after Wednesday, February 17th and before the competition closes on Wednesday, April 13th at 23.59 AEDT time.
- The winning files will get a share of $3,500.
- This contest is for a ‘beta’ category. Read more about Beta Categories.
- All winners will receive the much-desired “Won a Most Wanted Contest” badge.
- An author can enter as many items as they wish.
- Multiple submissions from the same author must be different to one another.
- An author can win a maximum of two (2) “Best Plugin” prizes.
- If there is a tie for ‘Most Items Submitted’ the prize money will be be shared equally
- Eligible items must be related to the prize categories, and meet all above eligibility criteria.
- Final eligibility of entries is determined by Envato staff.
- Envato staff to judge prize winners.
- The quality of the templates, experience, design, functionality and overall relevancy to the contest will be key criteria in “Best Item” judging.
- Envato & judges retain the right not to award Best Item prizes at their sole discretion if they deem appropriate levels of skill have not been met.
- Prizes are payable only via PayPal, Moneybookers/Skrill, or Payoneer.
- Only new items uploaded to the site within the contest time period are eligible.
- The entry deadline is based on the date of the final submission/resubmission leading to the item’s approval on Envato Market. Not the date of final approval.
We’ll announce the winners a few weeks after the event closes, and send out the prizes several weeks after that. So, let’s get started.
How to Enter Your Items
- Upload your items according to the normal GraphicRiver upload instructions.
- Upload your items to the Sketch Plugins Category on GraphicRiver
What to Do After Your Items Are Approved
Once your items have been approved, do the following as soon as you can:
- Complete the Most Wanted Entry Agreement. By doing this, you agree to keep any winning entries online for a minimum of two years.
- Post your approved entries in the forum thread.
And that’s it. Good luck!