We want you to create and share editable Photoshop templates that fellow authors can use to help improve their item and profile pages!
What we’re looking for
We want you to create editable Photoshop templates that authors can use as images on their item pages and profile page. This could include:
- Item Preview images (590 x 300 pixels)
- Author Profile Images (590 x 242 pixels)
- Social Media buttons
- Customer testimonials & recommendations
- Bestselling item promos
- Other item promos
- Item/Author/Avatar thumbnails
- + wherever your creativity and imagination takes you!
Having a sharp, professional-looking profile and item page is very important to creating the right impression to potential buyers to your page. We understand however that not everyone has the skills or abilities to create high quality visuals for their item pages or profile page so that’s where you can help! If you have the design skills and the desire to help your fellow community members, we’d love to help build a resource of free, editable graphic assets that authors can use to improve their Envato Market shop fronts.
— Share your Design Skills
— Help Your Community
— Win Awesome Prizes!
How it Works
- Create layered, editable Photoshop files that authors can use on their item pages
- Make sure all text is editable and fonts used are freely available to use/download.
- You can create templates for any Envato Market site, but you may wish to consider sites where authors may need the most help: e.g. CodeCanyon, AudioJungle. If your design/concept works across all Envato Market sites, then even better!
- Consider consistency/branding across all images in your submission
- Consider easy customization, e.g. ability to change colors
- Research item pages across Envato Market!
- Make sure all images fit within the width of item/profile pages.
- Get Inspiration from our Free Item Preview Image Templates resource
How to Enter
- As a minimum, you must create/provide a 590 x 300 pixel item preview image. You can create other templates in your submission (social buttons, buyer testimonials, author profile image etc..) but they must always be accompanied with a 590×300 preview image in each entry.
- Create your editable, layered item(s) in Photoshop PSD format and create a .zip file of all your work. The file you provide must be in .zip format, even if it’s just one PSD.
- Do not include/distribute font files inside your .zip. If your submission utilizes free, non-standard fonts, you may create a .txt help file inside your .zip that links to where the font may be downloaded for free. Please always check the font licensing before submitting your entry.
- Post your entry in our forums. Your post must include:
- A link to your .zip file (containing your PSD file(s) )
- Upload/host your file on Dropbox, Google Drive etc… Your link MUST remain valid so that your item(s) can be downloaded by the end of the contest
- Post/embed a JPG version of each image from your submission (e.g. item page preview, author profile image, social media buttons etc…). You can do this by simply dragging-and-dropping your JPG image(s) into your forum post.
- Complete our official entry form.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- Please read our full terms and conditions.
Prizes & Judging
We’re giving away a massive $2,000 in prizes!
- Grand Prize: $1,000 + a Won a Contest Community badge.
- Runner-up: $500
- 3rd Place: $250
- 4th Place: $150
- 5th Place: $100
Our judges will be looking for high quality and professional designs that are editable, have flexibility and utility for authors, and are aesthetically pleasing.
Each winner can win only one of the Top 5 prizes. Winners may choose between PayPal, Skrill, or Payoneer as their preferred payment method.
- Deadline: Friday, March 11, 2016 (11pm AEDT)
- Winners Announced: Monday, March 21, 2016.
All contest submissions will be considered for use/sharing within a permanent resource like this. If your item(s) are used, you will be given full credit.